*Prior to creating your first Product, you will need to ensure that you have added all the necessary eShop settings.
You can add products to any page on your website. You may need to create a new page or you may already have a suitable one to add your product(s) to.
To begin adding a product, open the page you wish to add your product to.
- Click on the Create Tab on the Admin Bar, and select Shop Product from the options available.
You will then need to enter the details of your product.
- Using the Upload Images option, you can add multiple product images. Use the star icon to set an image as the default main image for the product.
- Type in the Product Details. This area is fully editable, so you can format the text as required and add other content such as images, videos or templates using the items on the editor toolbar.
- Price is the basic price per item.
- VAT Rate can be selected from the options you have set up.
- Max quantity is the maximum number of items a customer can purchase at once.
- Add to bill
- Allow payment by credit card allows you to add or remove the credit card option, depending on the options available for your chosen payment provider. THis will make it clear to the end user that only Debit Cards are available.
- Product Options can be used to give selectable options and to add additional costs for those options if required.
- Stock Information
- Stock available is the number of items available to purchase
- Allow backorders, allows purchases to be made when the product is not in stock.
- Display stock count allows you to decide whether the end user should see the number of items left.
- Accounting allows you to set the Payment Category & Budget Code from those you have set up within the eShop Settings.
- Access Code allows you to set a passcode which will need to be enter to allow the product to be purchased. This code can then be provided to a specific group of people to enable them to access the product.
When you are ready, click Save on the Edit Menu and select Save Now.